Lower than low..

Just seen on adverts the acid attackers bird has now made a tv programme on bringing her baby up alone,how low can these people stoop to be a celebrity,do we blame her or the Itv company for doing this,they should give the fee to the acid victims but think not.

Edited by ukdobby

Just seen on adverts the acid attackers bird has now made a tv programme on originating her baby up alone,how low can these people stoop to be a celebrity,do we blame her or the Irving company for doing this,they should give the fee to the acid victims but think not.

What are you rambling about?

Who knows? I might even agree if I could figure out what he's talking about!

Do you mean Ferne Mccann?

That's her name.

Just seen on adverts the acid attackers bird has now made a tv programme on bringing her baby up alone,how low can these people stoop to be a celebrity,do we blame her or the Itv company for doing this,they should give the fee to the acid victims but think not.

She became a celebrity in her own right on that Made In Chelsea show, or whatever its called, before she got with the guy that did the acid attack.

I don't see why her ex boyfriends actions should bar her from making tv programmes any more....her just being crap should be the reason. :hihi:

Never heard of her so Googled the name and was confronted by these 'headlines'

Ferne McCann shares ADORABLE photo of newborn daughter Sunday as they enjoy snow day together – after 'single mum' backlash

--------------------------------------------

Ferne McCann grins as she spends day out with baby daughter Sunday in Essex

Former Towie star is loving her new role as a mum to adorable baby Sunday

---------------------------------------------

'It was absolute hell': Ferne McCann admits she cries every day over feeling 'scared, lonely and sad' following birth of daughter Sunday... as she prepares for first Christmas as a single mother

Two of said 'headlines' are completely contradictory and all I can do is cringe at what passes for journalism. It makes me glad I dont buy newspapers and haven't done for a number of years. Just a pile of garbage and not even fit for wrapping chips.

She became a celebrity in her own right on that Made In Chelsea show, or whatever its called, before she got with the guy that did the acid attack.

I don't see why her ex boyfriends actions should bar her from making tv programmes any more....her just being crap should be the reason. :hihi:

Err The only way is Essex youll find she made her claim to fame.:huh:

Err The only way is Essex youll find she made her claim to fame.:huh:

I feel no shame in getting that wrong.

I feel no shame in getting that wrong.

How do you mean. There is nothing wrong with these cultured Shakespear like talented actors.:hihi:

She's obviously trying the sympathy game,she was with a known criminal and did't have a problem until he got caught for the acid attack,she dumped him because it would affect her career.