The new album by Morrissey

I love all music but this album is absolute rubbish. He was in the top flight for a time but it's back to the Vauxhall And I Conference for the miserable Mancunian whinger I am afraid to say.

Sorry but to me the man can do little wrong.

Although I certainly do not share his political views and I actually think he comes across as arrogant but his music is rarely off my playlists.

Already love the new album.

Some of his stuff is very much a slow burner though as with much great music, did not particularly like spent the day in bed but it grew on me.

Saw him in Manchester a few years ago and although not what I expected it did introduce me to some of his less commercial stuff which I now love too.

Sorry but to me the man can do little wrong.

Although I certainly do not share his political views and I actually think he comes across as arrogant but his music is rarely off my playlists.

Already love the new album.

Some of his stuff is very much a slow burner though as with much great music, did not particularly like spent the day in bed but it grew on me.

Saw him in Manchester a few years ago and although not what I expected it did introduce me to some of his less commercial stuff which I now love too.

Yep, I'm with you as he is the most charismatic solo singer imo, he doesn't need to hype himself;)

Not heard the new album yet but the last one was brilliant.

I've had another 3 listens to it. It gets worse not better and let me tell you why. The words he sings are just stupid. He used to sing songs about these subjects:

- not having any nice clothes to go out in

- mean headmasters dunking his head down the bog

- arson

- his girlfriend being really ill in hospital (so he claimed anyway although isn't he meant to be a ghey?)

But on this terrible new album he's banging on about soldiers being killed and how it doesn't matter and stuff like that. The album finishes with a song about how he thinks Israel is the best and that people shouldn't slag it off. I honestly reckon he's losing the plot. He's been defending people like SPACEY and WEINSTEIN too! I'm gonna take it back to HMV tomorrow and say I got it twice as a birthday present or summat.

Edited by ohmyword
I said WITTGENSTEIN instead of WEINSTEIN!

I've had another 3 listens to it. It gets worse not better and let me tell you why. The words he sings are just stupid. He used to sing songs about these subjects:

- not having any nice clothes to go out in

- mean headmasters dunking his head down the bog

- arson

- his girlfriend being really ill in hospital (so he claimed anyway although isn't he meant to be a ghey?)

But on this terrible new album he's banging on about soldiers being killed and how it doesn't matter and stuff like that. The album finishes with a song about how he thinks Israel is the best and that people shouldn't slag it off. I honestly reckon he's losing the plot. He's been defending people like SPACEY and WEINSTEIN too! I'm gonna take it back to HMV tomorrow and say I got it twice as a birthday present or summat.

If they have any sense they'll refuse to take it back and make you keep it.

If they have any sense they'll refuse to take it back and make you keep it.

I'll ask them. They won't say no - how could they? Mind you, my 'taking it back' technique hasn't worked since about 2015. Since then I've had years of refusal.

I'll ask them. They won't say no - how could they? Mind you, my 'taking it back' technique hasn't worked since about 2015. Since then I've had years of refusal.

:hihi::hihi: