Sleigh Bar is back. Yes!

Xmas is coming and that can only mean 1 thing. SLEIGH BAR back in Sheffield! I love that place on Far Gate and I'll be going there on Saturday with my friend for a mental drinking sesh. Anyone else love this pop up bar? Wonder what it does when it's not xmas though.

Xmas is coming and that can only mean 1 thing. SLEIGH BAR back in Sheffield! I love that place on Far Gate and I'll be going there on Saturday with my friend for a mental drinking sesh. Anyone else love this pop up bar? Wonder what it does when it's not xmas though.

Never heard of it ohmy. enjoy Saturday though.. are you going with Stephen. mum permiting.

??? Never heard of it.

Never heard of it ohmy. enjoy Saturday though.. are you going with Stephen. mum permiting.

Thanks Paddy. That's right. Me and Stephen are gonna get there at midday for a spot of binged drinking before we do some xmas shopping for our family.

??? Never heard of it.

It’s at the top of Fargate just outside that Virgin Money place. Really nice pop up bar with a festive feel to it. I think the Butros Beatles played there the other year.

Thanks Paddy. That's right. Me and Stephen are gonna get there at midday for a spot of binged drinking before we do some xmas shopping for our family.

It’s at the top of Fargate just outside that Virgin Money place. Really nice pop up bar with a festive feel to it. I think the Butros Beatles played there the other year.

I'll give it a miss.

It's a shed selling crap beer. But each to their own I suppose

It's not a shed. It's a magical winter wonderland. You can sit in there for hours on end (as I did last year and the year before). If you close your eyes you can even imagine your in the Santa Claus toy making factory or even in the baby Jesus barn if your one of those religious types. No, SLEIGH BAR is not a shed and the beer is probably the best I ever tasted (and I usually drink Tetleys so I no my stuff).

It's not a shed. It's a magical winter wonderland. You can sit in there for hours on end (as I did last year and the year before). If you close your eyes you can even imagine your in the Santa Claus toy making factory or even in the baby Jesus barn if your one of those religious types. No, SLEIGH BAR is not a shed and the beer is probably the best I ever tasted (and I usually drink Tetleys so I no my stuff).

A shed, some people..... sounds really good ohmy, thanks for bringing it to my attention. look after Stephen, you know what his mums like.

Great . Is it expensive rubbish beer too!!!!??!

It’s utter rubbish. Supposed to be a German themed bar that sells only one German lager.

Not just a shed, but a travelling amusement arcade that becomes a bar selling crap beer, look for the plug sockets in the ceiling !

Not just a shed, but a travelling amusement arcade that becomes a bar selling crap beer, look for the plug sockets in the ceiling !

Is this true? I was talking to my friend and we was wondering what happened to the bar after xmas. Where does it go? What does it do? Like the ducks in Central Park. Where do they go?