Blocked toilet waste

Bought a house where we knew downstairs toilet was broken. Previous owner sold house at right money so we planned to fix it. Had a look today, removed bung from waste (put by previous owner) and tried running hose down it. Eventually it backed up. Tried drain rod down and after approx 1.5m you come up against a hard stop where i guess the pipe changes direction. Outside the house there is no visible inspection cover so dug down. There is no sign of the waste coming through the wall but there is a drain which the sink in the toilet runs to so i am hoping this is foul water. Any suggestions.on how to proceed here. I see two options - forget original waste pipe and install new pipe teeing into foul water waste i have unearthed or run new waste from toilet under utility floor to bathroom soil stack on rear wall of property. This run is approx 4m. Any thoughts and anyone interested in job ? Thanks

Surely there must be an external drain cover you can inspect?

Might be on your property or could even be next door?

There is the possibility that the waste pipe has collapsed somewhere though, you may need to run a new one anyway.

Pay and get some of the lads on here to sort why would you want to mess with

drains . The drain could come in under bwk foundations 4 feet down . Unless you look in a manhole you aint going to find out the depth . You like digging no prob then , There might be a

rodding eye you aint seen oops all that digging for nowt get right lads in / Some old posts on forum recomending drain layers // Look under My control panel forum contents type in drain layers

Edited by spider1

Eventually it backed up. Tried drain rod down and after approx 1.5m you come up against a hard stop where i guess the pipe changes direction. Outside the house there is no visible inspection cover so dug down. There is no sign of the waste coming through the wall but there is a drain which the sink in the toilet runs to so i am hoping this is foul water.

Find out where it is going to, then trace the pipe back.