Restaurant recommendation for birthday tea

Hi all

Can anyone recommend somewhere nice for a meal for my mum's 65th. We'll have a 10 year old and 5 month old with us so needs to be family friendly and we'd want to eat about 6pm. Only cuisine my mum isn't really into is Indian.

Thanks.

I'm a fan of Pho68, a Vietnamese restaurant on London Rd which isn't too pricey. There are lots of other great place on London Rd, maybe Jabu would be good if you fancied something a bit different.

jabu has closed down unfortunately...and whilst mega tasty, great value etc, im not sure was that child friendly.

a boiling pot of stock in the middle of the table may be considered by some to be a hazard to young inquistive fingers.

however, i only ever ate there later in the evning and never saw how they dealt with younger customers.

x

The walkley cottage on bole hill rd serves traditional home cooked food at great prices