Sign in to follow this  

Joint B/Day booze up

Caprice and the ladies from work will be out on the tiles on Friday 18th of November to celebrate my 19th and my mate's 21st :D (Which are both on the 21st Nov, but we chose Fri nite for convenience) :clap:

Being a tight student, I've lost touch with the Friday night scene :o

I tend to go out during the week, as its cheaper hehe

We'll be on West St getting tanked up, but the choice of club has been left up to me... I havent a clue where to go! :confused:

I won't go in Mingdom, and want a club with a bit of variety, cos everyone has differing tastes in music. The main thing is the drinks must be cheap (I know, I'm asking alot for a friday) preferably some £1 deals cos funds are running low!

So guys, please help!

will it matter? you'd prob be so tanked up you wont remember where you went in the first place :hihi: anyways..take as many people as possible and get all your bday drinks free

Originally posted by MTheo

will it matter? you'd prob be so tanked up you wont remember where you went in the first place :hihi: anyways..take as many people as possible and get all your bday drinks free

Lol I always remember where I've been... I just don't remember half of the things that happen while I'm there! lol! I found some pics on my phone that were all distorted and blueish... They were dated when I was in gatecrasher lol... Couldn't remember taking them! :confused:

I like Gatecrasher on a Monday, and they do the 99p deals which is always a bonus! :D Shouldnt imagine they do that on Friday though :P

ahh well im no expert...im quite the hermit and dont even drink. im just bored so i thought id give some life to the thread :D

oh and i hate clubs. quite the cheery person arent i :hihi:

you must post pictures of the drunken state....;)

Gatecrasher is quite expensive on a friday night but they do have 2 for £5 on bottles of Stella and Metz. Has the different types of music you were looking for aswel.

Don't know about any other clubs on Fridays though.

Originally posted by sheff_minx

Gatecrasher is quite expensive on a friday night but they do have 2 for £5 on bottles of Stella and Metz. Has the different types of music you were looking for aswel.

Don't know about any other clubs on Fridays though.

Thanks sheff_minx!

I had a sneaky suspicion that it would be pricey...

Mind you, I don't think we'll find a cheap venue on Friday, so I know I'm asking a lot lol!

Leadmill,it'll have the different music your after ,cheap enough (1.50 on selected drinks) and they do party bookings with free entry a drink and Q jumper.....