Venus Restaurant - Dinnington

I thought it only fair to share my good fortune !! Those - ahem - of a certain age may remember this establishment being called Deans Restaurant. It had an excellent reputation and we dined there frequently when we lived in the locality. We decided to give it a try for Sunday lunch last weekend - our first visit for a long time - and what a meal we had ! There were three courses (all with 8 - 10 choices within each course) plus filter coffee all for an unbelievable £14.95. This is with silver service as standard. The staff were friendly and extremely courteous. The food was superb, make no mistake. Go on, treat yourselves and give it a try. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

It's always been good in my experience. :thumbsup:

After being a patron of the Venus and Deans before that for many years I agree with every word *SueW*,and the evening menu is just as good,we are lucky as it just down the road from us.Enjoy!!!