The Fuel Gay Nightclub Megathread.

Just like to say big thank you to all the girls and guys that have said you and cant wait till tomorow anyone else that has slagged us off good luck to ya and I hope you find what your looking for any how u all know so much!! maybe you should open a club your self after 2 years of telling us how to do it, what we do wrong and how crap we are!!!!!!!. At the end of the day there are only a few of you who post here luckily most of the scene know this, and laugh!!!. Any how see you all soon, where all your dreams will come true, to all of u that have told me u read this **** but canonot be bothered replying to it good night, god bless lets party tomorrow xxx By the way FUEL is still going!!! and will see ya at PLUG (the enterance by Chicken Bar YES oh My GOD an enterance next to a kebab shop !!!!!!!) XXX

:suspect::suspect:oh shut up

Just like to say big thank you to all the girls and guys that have said you and cant wait till tomorow anyone else that has slagged us off good luck to ya and I hope you find what your looking for any how u all know so much!! maybe you should open a club your self after 2 years of telling us how to do it, what we do wrong and how crap we are!!!!!!!. At the end of the day there are only a few of you who post here luckily most of the scene know this, and laugh!!!. Any how see you all soon, where all your dreams will come true, to all of u that have told me u read this **** but canonot be bothered replying to it good night, god bless lets party tomorrow xxx By the way FUEL is still going!!! and will see ya at PLUG (the enterance by Chicken Bar YES oh My GOD an enterance next to a kebab shop !!!!!!!) XXX

This coming from the manager of the place? what a fantastic proffesional example to set??? :loopy:

When we bitch like we are doing on this thread is there any wonder why we dont have a decent gay scene, well i suppose it is marginally better than the scene in doncaster where i lived previously. i think this thread has answered the reason why sheffield doesnt have a gay pride as some people probably not support it and some people would bitch that it wasnt what they expected and not give a thought about the people who had spent months organising it, its easy to attend such an event but organising it requires dedication and hard work. before anyone starts i do go out on the scene when i can afford to and have been in fuel, dempseys, lions lair and xes. i stopped going to a fuel after a while as the people i go out with tend to go to dempseys or xes, but i dont come on here n voice the other reasons why i didnt go in fuel as much as it is personal choice and cant be bothered to join in with the constant bitching and slagging off. if me and my housemate go out tonight, then we will probably try fuel at plug and see what it is like.

:o:o:o I am sat here in amazement that a manager has typed this, were you drunk at the time ?

You wont win many people over with this incredible post will you, as far as the scene laughing at us, I feel now its the otherway round, they are laughing at YOU.

I can remember a while back you want to hear good and bad points, but obviously you dont want to hear the bad points anymore, yes a few ex-sacked bar staff/dj`s/entertainers are on this thread having a good old laugh, but you expect that from them basically.

Just lost for words, at least we wouldnt get this nonsense from Dempseys and Xes would we from their management, I bet they have a good old laugh when they find your post.

Well I'm certainly laughing! :hihi:

:o:o:o I am sat here in amazement that a manager has typed this, were you drunk at the time ?

You wont win many people over with this incredible post will you, as far as the scene laughing at us, I feel now its the otherway round, they are laughing at YOU.

I can remember a while back you want to hear good and bad points, but obviously you dont want to hear the bad points anymore, yes a few ex-sacked bar staff/dj`s/entertainers are on this thread having a good old laugh, but you expect that from them basically.

Just lost for words, at least we wouldnt get this nonsense from Dempseys and Xes would we from their management, I bet they have a good old laugh when they find your post.

peter, dear, i hope you are not implying my friend was sacked from anywhere...

im afraid, ever since he said NO to your advances... your attitude has become rotten. :loopy::gag:

in future, may i ask that you act your age please?

:rant:

peter, dear, i hope you are not implying my friend was sacked from anywhere...

im afraid, ever since he said NO to your advances... your attitude has become rotten. :loopy::gag:

in future, may i ask that you act your age please?

:rant:

I think you are living in dream land with your comments. But expected from you.

I think you are living in dream land with your comments. But expected from you.

no peter, you are not only making false claims about people, you are showing yourself to be completely ridiculous, as you do on maNy other websites ie. fitlads.

its a sad day when, a gent in their 60s has to behave in such a manner. :loopy::loopy: grow the hell up.

Mod Note

What is it with you people?

We ask that you keep the bitching off here. You clearly seem incapable of doing that.

Closing.