Embrace nightclub..

well just to name 1 differance the people who go or went to crasher actually put an effort into their apperance!!! not like embrace full of manor loppers lol!!!

Hmm, biggest load of crap in all my life. Fridays and Saturdays maybe but on Monday nights Sheff Uni, is probably the biggest collection of snobs ever to congregate in Sheffield at one venue. Wednesday night is Sheffields biggest night and not even mighty Gatecrasher can compete with their numbers NOT even when Crasher was in its prime. (NOTE THE KEY WORD PRIME)

2 different clubs with different features. It seems to me you judge a club by how many big names it puts on & media focus. If thats the case Plug has been killing crasher in the cool stakes for the past year and half.

Do you not think the reason why people are going on about the fire because it is suspicious!!!!!!

Personally I think both clubs are poor but serve a good purpose for the general cheesemeister public.

As for the statement about Manor loppers, that was bang out of order. You need to apologise for all the people that do live on the Manor that are reading this.

As much as a lot of people love Crasher I can think of much more people that hate the place because of they used to treat people and employees. One thing Embrace (Kingdom) can gladly hold there head up proud.

lol on a wednesday the people that got to kingdom are the people that go to gatecrasher on a monday!!! just two clubs throwing student nights on a different day but kingdom have the backing of the sheffield universitys i no this cause im a student @ hallam (note key words im a student!!) and kingdom posters for a wednesday night are everywhere!!! not one gatecrasher poster but they still manage to pull of a sellout monday night u think kingdom could do that on a wednesday without their support? doubt it

lol on a wednesday the people that got to kingdom are the people that go to gatecrasher on a monday!!! just two clubs throwing student nights on a different day but kingdom have the backing of the sheffield universitys i no this cause im a student @ hallam (note key words im a student!!) and kingdom posters for a wednesday night are everywhere!!! not one gatecrasher poster but they still manage to pull of a sellout monday night u think kingdom could do that on a wednesday without their support? doubt it

Probably not as Kingdom is a much bigger venue. I also went to one of the monday nights at Crasher in April and it wasn't full, nothing like what it is/was on a thursday night.

Can you please explain to me and probably the rest of the forumers the difference between embrace and crasher. Both are NOW a commercial leisure company. Crasher used to be of a arguably credible music genre (trance) however for the past 5 years they have been just as commercial as (kingdom) Embrace. Same type of residents, same poppy music.........:huh:

Errrm .. one has a resident DJ playing there 5 nights a week same old same old, who you've never heard of with the directors driving round in Bentleys, the other club has a different DJ for each night of the week, with the monthly big event putting on Hed Kandi or big dance events which use DJs such as Paul Van Dyk, Judge Jules, Matt Hardwick, Ferry Costen ... etc, and when it burns down rush to tell the world how gutted they are.

Yes gatecrasher has gone commercial in the last few years, but Embrace boasts a £4million pound refit, Gatecrahser was £1.5m ... one was telling the truth, one was talking rubbish! You work it out!!!

Kingdom was a good club back in its day, it even won club of the year, but its owners flogged it to death ... Gatecrasher however made an effort and put on events and changed its decor every now and again!

Errrm .. one has a resident DJ playing there 5 nights a week same old same old, who you've never heard of with the directors driving round in Bentleys, the other club has a different DJ for each night of the week, with the monthly big event putting on Hed Kandi or big dance events which use DJs such as Paul Van Dyk, Judge Jules, Matt Hardwick, Ferry Costen ... etc, and when it burns down rush to tell the world how gutted they are.

Yes gatecrasher has gone commercial in the last few years, but Embrace boasts a £4million pound refit, Gatecrahser was £1.5m ... one was telling the truth, one was talking rubbish! You work it out!!!

Kingdom was a good club back in its day, it even won club of the year, but its owners flogged it to death ... Gatecrasher however made an effort and put on events and changed its decor every now and again!

Lets see, time to end this debate as it has gone way off the subject.

Highswan vs Brooke Leisure

Only one mightier money machine, Brooke Leisure I'm afraid. (Embrace)

I think Crasher need to buy another 10 clubs to compete. In fairness they are slowly catching up. Crasher had to go commercial because of the dying trance scene. (not that the trance scene ever had any kudos anyway,:hihi:)

Josh..did you find your phone on saturday? We waited for you by the dekcuba DJ Box but we couldnt see you. top night again hey!

Hiya yes it has got 5 rooms its a great night you should go !!