Sam smiths Christmas Eve opening hours

If your local pub is owned by Sam Smiths they will be closing the bar on Christmas eve at 10.30 , Sunday hours apply .As per usual no music or singing allowed have a merry Christmas at another pub.

What about New Years Eve?

On new years eve all pubs get an extension to their opening hours, because it does not cost anything they will be open an extra hour but the manager is not allowed to claim any extra staff hours, Humphry Smith makes scrooge look generous.

On new years eve all pubs get an extension to their opening hours, because it does not cost anything they will be open an extra hour but the manager is not allowed to claim any extra staff hours, Humphry Smith makes scrooge look generous.

He sounds like a proper Yorkshireman :)

All pubs close at 6pm Christmas Eve in Ontario. Took a lot of us English lads by surprise in 1981 when we all arrived here in October and November of that year. Actually one or two now open normal hours, but they are few and far between.

All pubs close at 6pm Christmas Eve in Ontario. Took a lot of us English lads by surprise in 1981 when we all arrived here in October and November of that year. Actually one or two now open normal hours, but they are few and far between.

Don't know what the score is these days but remember a few of us having trouble finding a pub open on Christmas Day evening over here. Eventually ended up in the Prince of Wales (Frog and Parrot now) on Division Street.

The only pub I know opening at Stockbridge on Christmas day night is the castle at Bolsterstone.

I won't go in a Sam Smiths pub since he banned bikers!

Don't know what the score is these days but remember a few of us having trouble finding a pub open on Christmas Day evening over here. Eventually ended up in the Prince of Wales (Frog and Parrot now) on Division Street.

Yes I remember Christmas day being almost totally devoid of open pubs over there, but Christmas Eve was always a big night. Over here it is considered a family thing, and most staff want to be with their families on Christmas Eve,rather than working , hence the early closing. There are now a couple I know of that do it, but they are mainly frequented by other landlords who don't get out much,and whose pubs are closed for the night, so I have heard.

I won't go in a Sam Smiths pub since he banned bikers!

they aren't banned in all sams pubs