Pm ,s off iPad on to usb stick

Wondering if anyone can tell me how /if I can transfer pm,s off my iPad and put them on to usb stick also if you can transfer emails off same iPad on to a usb stick

Do you mean text messages? If so, and you have a laptop you might want to look at CopyTrans. The programme has several components and it is Contacts that will do the job. They can be saved in various forms, including pdf. It is free initially but after a set number of uses a charge is made - it is not very expensive.

Re saving emails, presumably they are on IMAP on the iPad? If you have a laptop, just download them onto it via POP3. They can then be dragged/dropped into a folder and saved.

or if you mean pms off here, go into your private messages and there at the bottom it says download all messages, choose one of the three options, then you should be able to choose where to save it, browse for your usb stick

The iPad doesn’t have a USB port so you will need to purchase a connector. Is this of any use? If it is private messages from here that you want to save, you can copy and paste the text to Notes, Pages or similar.

Edited by Jomie

The iPad doesn’t have a USB port so you will need to purchase a connector. Is this of any use? If it is private messages from here that you want to save, you can copy and paste the text to Notes, Pages or similar.

ah didnt know that bit, never really seen an ipad in the wild lol