This evenings games

United draw with inter Milan, 1-1 with a fantastic turn out of 19,000 !!

The Owls lose to Mansfield 2-1, a team united had a bore draw with on Saturday.

Yes only friendlies , but well done United not only for attracting a great fixture, a great team but also for a great performance against a top top club.

Considering the starting XI they put out, I feared a few goals being smashed home. But we were probably the better team overal.

As for the owls result, if it meant anything you'd have to be gutted considering the team they put out.

Neither will give us an indication of how their seasons will pan out though

How was the game and how did each team look, did either put a fairly strong side out?

A decent competitive game and a great crowd, hundreds still queing for tickets half an hour after kick off a lot decided to go home, a credit to the city.

As for the other side of the city I didn't even know they had a game and couldn't care less what's gone off.

A game against inter is always going to get a decent crowd in, will be same when we play Villarreal. Never bother with friendlys anyway myself as its only really a run out for the players

A decent competitive game and a great crowd, hundreds still queing for tickets half an hour after kick off a lot decided to go home, a credit to the city.

As for the other side of the city I didn't even know they had a game and couldn't care less what's gone off.

A great crowd of nearly 19000 and inter gave the game respect by the team they fielded.Very strong team and a joy to watch .Well done Blades you earned a lot of respect .

A great crowd of nearly 19000 and inter gave the game respect by the team they fielded.Very strong team and a joy to watch .Well done Blades you earned a lot of respect .

Sounds a good occasion mate, glad you enjoyed it.

Just heard Boro have also lost to Rochdale and Accrington Stanley too LOL

Saturday, Mansfield were fairly dominant over Sheffield United.

Last night, Sheffield United were the better side over Inter Milan.

Friendlies mean nothing. I'm shocked at people trying to take shots at rival clubs for such results.

Shameful.

Hope everyone had a decent Summer break, was going to wait until the proper season started, but have to say I enjoyed last night, Inter were very pacey, and had crisp, accurate passing, the Blades played the down down the wings, 1-1 was probably a fair result, although I would say the last 15 minutes were pretty much all United.

Hope everyone had a decent Summer break, was going to wait until the proper season started, but have to say I enjoyed last night, Inter were very pacey, and had crisp, accurate passing, the Blades played the down down the wings, 1-1 was probably a fair result, although I would say the last 15 minutes were pretty much all United.

Did any players particularly stand out and what are you expecting from the season?

Friendlies are just va run out for the team fitness is the key...

Look at our last two friendlies

Accrington Stanley 4-3 Boro

Last night Rochdale 3-2 Boro after we were two up..

Not really bothered bout the score millwall 1st game is the priority ofh we have blunderland at home friday night..

Oh nice to be back on ere after the break roll on the new season..

Best wishes to both sheff teams..