Gender Fluid etc, Opinions?

Just watched This Morning on the telly. Gender Fluid was discussed with two guests. Man one day, female the next, just swap around at will. I don't particularly care what the two adults do, live and let live. What really worries me is the child they have, I foresee a torrid time at school for him as they are allowing him at home to be gender fluid.

How would it work at school, one day a girl, next day a boy. Which toilet would be used. I can see the answer I think, Boy, Girl and Fluid. It's quite complicated.

Angel1.

They'll get bullied plain and simple.

Do what you want when your an adult, but don't push your weird views onto your children.

It’s as though thinking we’re a man or a woman is wrong these days. People need to stick to their own style! It’s like when married was scrapped as a thing and lasses started getting called Ms. What’s all that about? That ghey campaign group are trying to get GENDER X on things too. It’s worrying. It’s quite simple – men are men and women are women. A man isn’t going to have a baby is he! LOL. Kids these days are now been shown that you can choose and really you can’t! You’re a man or you’re a woman.

The gender binary is so entrenched, it can be difficult to get your head around a person who identifies as neither male or female. It is a new concept to a lot of people, I know I found it a little strange at first, but I am getting used to the idea now.

Much of gender and what it means to identify as male or female is socially constructed. Yes, there are biological constraints, as someone said above, a cis man (a person born male) cannot give birth to a child in the same way a cis woman can.

I think children should be free to explore their world and identity and not be limited by their sex e.g. boys can't play with dolls or wear dresses - why can't they?

Its going to be a nightmare if the neutrals get their way and want clothing in shops de-segregated.

Rather than becoming more free to express, history is repeating itself as always. I am a male, I was born male and will die male.

I would also play dolls with my daughter if that was her thing, as it turns out she enjoys playing with cars and streaming games online.

This whole construct of gender fluidity is a creation by confused children trying to find their identity. I do believe gender should be little obstacle to activity and inclusion but this gender fluid thing is pretty strange.

Apart from some animals every species has 2 genders, male and female and that is the way of it, once you start ignoring that fact and push that ideaology on others (and it happens alot) you are inching closer and closer to facism as has been shown in recent years with feminism.

A free and fair society should be inclusive of all, that does not mean you have the right to dictate the views of society as a whole and go on the attack when someone does not agree with your new trend.

Non binary gender identity is as valid an identity as male and female. More and more people are exploring their gender identity and you will just have to get used to it.

Why?

Why should the majority of society to be forced to put up with a small number of new-age oddballs looking to explore themselves?

If you want to do it crack on, but don't force the rest of us to tolerate your behaviour.

Why?

Why should the majority of society to be forced to put up with a small number of new-age oddballs looking to explore themselves?

If you want to do it crack on, but don't force the rest of us to tolerate your behaviour.

Why does it impact you in anyway what gender someone decides they want to be? It's like gay rights all over again. People seem to think that simply because they don't *like* something that they are entitled to ban it or block it in some way. You aren't. Someone else's chosen gender has absolutely no impact on you in anyway, same as someone's sexuality (unless it's your wife/husband of course, then it might be awkward...) so just let them get on with what makes them happy. If it indeed does start to cause problems or issues then deal with those issues as individual events not by getting all uppity because you can't understand that someone is different to you.

They'll get bullied plain and simple.

Do what you want when your an adult, but don't push your weird views onto your children.

Or if adults don't identify things as weird then children wouldn't either..

Rather than becoming more free to express, history is repeating itself as always. I am a male, I was born male and will die male.

I would also play dolls with my daughter if that was her thing, as it turns out she enjoys playing with cars and streaming games online.

This whole construct of gender fluidity is a creation by confused children trying to find their identity. I do believe gender should be little obstacle to activity and inclusion but this gender fluid thing is pretty strange.

Apart from some animals every species has 2 genders, male and female and that is the way of it, once you start ignoring that fact and push that ideaology on others (and it happens alot) you are inching closer and closer to facism as has been shown in recent years with feminism.

A free and fair society should be inclusive of all, that does not mean you have the right to dictate the views of society as a whole and go on the attack when someone does not agree with your new trend.

Actually you are completely wrong. Science has accepted for years now that there are at least 6 different SEXES in humans. Also you need to learn the difference between your biological SEX and your mental GENDER. Sex is within your DNA (but even that can be a little complex), gender is what you believe you are. Not the same thing at all.

Why?

So what you're saying is that you're more important and you should be able to force your intolerance on everyone else?