Wednesday in Embargo since April.

I have talked about DC to a few Owls fans on here and elsewhere. He has been badly advised but that says even more about his poor judgement. Carlos provided a few good seasons with the same players (more or less) that are still in the team.

Blaming the fans is really the wrong thing to do.

The embargo has now been lifted.

Maybe the Owls can find a couple of decent loans to shore up their leaky defence.

Thanks for the reply. According to the fans forum the other night the advice seems to be coming from the fans.

'You wanted Jordan Rhodes I got you Jordan Rhodes. You said Jack Hunt was poor I sold Jack Hunt' (or words to that affect).

I really feel that Wednesday fans have had the wool pulled over their eyes and not accepting this guy for what he is.

Pretty certain he said the MANAGER and the fans

We hope so. Either that or fastrack our young defenders so they accrue 5 years experience in 4 weeks.

As mentioned earlier, our defence is like a colander at times.

Like our 4-2 home defeat last season for instance.

Only be the scraps left. So if they are no better than what we have forget it, thats how we got in the mess to start with. A commanding leader at CB is what we need, with some pace down the sides would do for a start. Then again how much are we able to spend?

Only be the scraps left. So if they are no better than what we have forget it, thats how we got in the mess to start with. A commanding leader at CB is what we need, with some pace down the sides would do for a start. Then again how much are we able to spend?

Good question. FFP is assessed over a three year period but is it a rolling three years or is the slate wiped and a new three year period starts?

I know which my money is on. :(

Good question. FFP is assessed over a three year period but is it a rolling three years or is the slate wiped and a new three year period starts?

I know which my money is on. :(

How DC has pulled this off i have not a clue. With the figures i have worked on even if we did not have a loss this season we would still be over the rolling limit for when the accounts are due in March. We certainly need to be off loading in a big way is the only solution I.M.O.

This will be the time when The Owls fans will learn if the Club really does want to get promoted or not,and how good Jos Luhukay will want to strength is team,as the defence seems weak,and the midfield needs another battling type of player,if were losing Keiran Lee and take the pressure off Barry Bannan,even a winger might help after losing Ross Wallace

That's pretty simple really.

McCabe (so we're led to believe) is a Blade and very knowledgeable about football, or at the least, the goings on in the background at a football club.

DC knows next to nothing about football and needs guidance.

He's had guidance obviously, he's not going to spend a good few quid willy nilly.

It appears that any guidance he's had up to now, has been poor.

The non footballing decisions he's made (and I assume he didn't need guidance for these) have mostly been 'wrong' or 'poor' or, in some cases, gobsmacking.

We aren't as affluent as he seems to think we are, and he doesn't seem too bothered about upsetting current supporters, and he seems to me to be scaring off any future fans with ridiculous prices for games, kit, and membership etc.

Spot on post and many owls fans agree with you

Seen Danny Batth wasn't even in wolves match day squad, wouldn't mind seeing him back at Hillsborough on loan .

john souter from hearts,cheap,young and hungry ,hes a good full back ,get him now