Ronaldo's greatest yet

Wow, just seen the video of Christiano Ronaldo's second goal at Juventus, that was out of this World even the Juve fans gave him an ovation. A bicycle kick type goal has to have an element of luck, but this looked so clinical it was almost surreal.

If I recall correctly Jackie Sinclair scored one at Hillsborough in front of the kop early 70s, just can't remember who it was against. Done a search on YouTube but not there, I know it was televised as remember watching it again on ITV when Keith Macklin introduced the football show.

If I recall correctly Jackie Sinclair scored one at Hillsborough in front of the kop early 70s, just can't remember who it was against. Done a search on YouTube but not there, I know it was televised as remember watching it again on ITV when Keith Macklin introduced the football show.

I scored one down the park once, that's not on YouTube either!

I scored one down the park once, that's not on YouTube either!

Me too, but mine was from further out.

Did I mention did I'm also better looking than him?

Both true.

Wow, just seen the video of Christiano Ronaldo's second goal at Juventus, that was out of this World even the Juve fans gave him an ovation. A bicycle kick type goal has to have an element of luck, but this looked so clinical it was almost surreal.

Just watched it MR T. no luck whatsoever, perfectly timed and well executed.

Got to be one of the best goals ever, what a player he is.

Just watched it MR T. no luck whatsoever, perfectly timed and well executed.

Got to be one of the best goals ever, what a player he is.

I got him pegged the first time I saw him. I was over there in 2005 and my brother , who is a Man U. season ticket holder, took me to a game, using his mate's pass. I remember saying "That kid running the wing has fantastic ball control," My brother told me who he was and I became a fan, until he got Rooney sent off in the World Cup later on. However, I have always respected his skillset.

I remember a goal Ronaldo scored for Man U, the freekick from over 40 yards out. Tremendous.

I remember a goal Ronaldo scored for Man U, the freekick from over 40 yards out. Tremendous.

With David James not even moving it was that good.

For me it is a fantastic finish, however, I feel it should have been a free kick for a high foot. The Juve defender was about to go in for it with his head and had to back out because of Ronaldos foot....

With David James not even moving it was that good.

For me it is a fantastic finish, however, I feel it should have been a free kick for a high foot. The Juve defender was about to go in for it with his head and had to back out because of Ronaldos foot....

Good point, but there was no way THAT goal was ever going to be disallowed.

Good point, but there was no way THAT goal was ever going to be disallowed.

My mate says there is no such thing as a high foot if it goes in ha ha.

Edited by Robbie Loving

As for ex Owl Jackie Sinclair, He scored 50 goals in 103 games for Leicester City (1965-1968) and he was a winger ! The Owls could do with the likes of him now. Oh yes, I looked the statistics up.

Edited by St Petre
add