Sign in to follow this  

Sheffield United v Preston

Today won at preston for the first time in 49 with only ten men are th blades on the up?

We sure are on the way up now,I think this is what we needed one win and the confidence will return and we will show our quality.

Trouble is WHEN we get to the premier league then the job is to make sure we stay there,the board will have to gamble a little which is not something they are known for doing.

Anyway up the BLADES.

It was a good confidence booster ahed of the L**ds game. Bromby has seen the light and is now doing well for the better team in Sheffield along with Quinn, what a performance. Still unsure on Hayles, I think his time will come but it would be nice for it to be sooner than later.

A good win against Stockport will set up next sunday nicely.

All U need t do is keep the ball rolling.

but to be fair preston played rubish but hey

getting the crowds back aswell by the looks of it...30k plus against leeds i reckon and a nice 2-0 win :)

A good work out against Stockport,but Ward again missing sitters & Hayles.The commentators said Ward played well but I would rather have a 30 goal a season striker who plays crap,he was brought in same as Hayles to score goals & the plain fact is they are not.Thank god we have Gray ,Lester looked sharp for his 20 minute runout hope he can stay injury free.The big match on Sunday Utd 3 v Leeds 1.I watched yorkshire tv last night & for 45 minutes it was all Leeds this Leeds that well they won't be smug when we give them a pasting on sunday.They talked to everyone bar the groundsman & made a stupid remark well Huddersfield played well against a good Leeds side what a load of rubbish Huddersfield deserved to win.UP THE BLADES

Originally posted by kirky

getting the crowds back aswell by the looks of it...30k plus against leeds i reckon and a nice 2-0 win :)

we will be lucky if we get that (attendance)

think it will only be around 28k, due to closures of some of the ground etc,

gangways G & H are still being monitored closely by the Fa so i don't think united are opening it for this game

why has the FA closed the seats?

Originally posted by dansufc

why has the FA closed the seats?

the FA hasn't closed the seats, sheff utd have, because of all the trouble they have had last few years, but they FA will close it if problems persist, we had G&H open for reading i believe, and i do hope we open them for the leeds game (although you have to bring in proof of address and identity if you wanna purcahse a ticket in this area) but the Fa will monoitor this closely and fine where appropriate

What a match.The beautiful game played by the Blades,Leeds pathetic long ball merchants.All the players gave 100% if we carry on like this we will walk it to the premiership.UP THE BLADES

We are back where we belong, Yorkshires number 1 team.