Sheffield promotion double?

sheffield promotion double  

13 members have voted

1. 1. sheffield promotion double

• yes
    • no

Some people may think I need to have my head examined but I have recently been to the bookies to get the odds for both sheffield football teams to win promotion and I was given odds of 28 to 1.

Now being the eternal optomist I have wagerd £5 on them doing the double,do I have a hope of winning the bet??

Wendy??? I wouldn't promote her too robert!

you mean sheffield wednesday dont you robert?

United always seem to brick it when in the playoffs though and judging on recent form I cannot see them even reaching the playoffs.

I doubt Wednesday will get promoted either, more likely they'll slip even further down the divisions IMO given their recent performance :loopy:

Trouble with the owls though Kelly is they freeze when playing at home,probably due to the pressure which is on them to win at all costs.

As for the blades if they win tonight at preston then I think they will take off big time,anyway I still think those odds I was given were worth the gamble.

Hope so R we have not won at Preston in 50 years had a good chance at the end of the season 3 - 3 but we could not hold onto our lead,but fingers x we will win tonight & Hayles & Harley will score(neck online).

United will NOT go up this season. Hayles will be a big flop, Warnock will retire to his pig farm in cornwall and all the fans will moan about how they are still better than wednesday like they normally do.

Lol, :lol:

Even Accrington bloody Stanley would be better than Wednesday at the moment....

Who are Accrington Stanley you say?! LMAO! I rest my case...

Well blades win tonight we are on our way now,watch us go up the table now this sheffield double may be on the cards.