Sheffield dog pound bedding appeal

Once again the dog pound is desperately in need of bedding for the dogs.

They don't want pillows, cushions, duvets.

What they do need is, big towels, duvet covers, blankets, things easily washed and dried.

If you have anything suitable please call the pound on 07817497995 to let them know that you are bringing it in :)

I have some towels they can have but I can't get to the pound as it's too far for me. If anyone wants to take them if they're passing or are a customer of mine and it's not too much trouble please give me a shout x

I have got three bin liners full of bedding for the pound. I shall call and arrange a suitable day/time to drop them off. Poor pooches :-(

Where is the dog pound Moonbird? Its extremely rare we go into Sheffield but I will have a look to see if we have any towels and post on here again. We did have two boxes in an outbuilding to use with our own dogs.

Where is the dog pound Moonbird? Its extremely rare we go into Sheffield but I will have a look to see if we have any towels and post on here again. We did have two boxes in an outbuilding to use with our own dogs.

Its just off West bar, if you ring them they will be able to give directions 07817497995 :)

Its just off West bar, if you ring them they will be able to give directions 07817497995 :)

Thanks Moonbird. Its extremely rare I go into the city centre. I did used to go there occasionally to visit a customer but they have moved now.