hi bloke next door feeds strays

there is around 3 adult cats and a few smaller cats

someone as come to catch a few other day as foxes will end up killing them

as this is a ongoing thing and they keep knocking kittens out

can anyone try and collect these cats

ive tried pdsa ect et all places like that with no luck

they need taking away to be honest

they need taking away to be honest

That may not be able to happen right away, but neutering needs to happen in the mean time to stop them breeding more.

Just give them a call or message see what they say.

---------- Post added 14-08-2017 at 17:20 ----------

Any news on these cats?

Still here if not rounded up within next few days foxes will deffo have them 2 foxes nearly had the smaller cats last night

Still here if not rounded up within next few days foxes will deffo have them 2 foxes nearly had the smaller cats last night

So who have you asked for help with them? cant anyone offer them a place?

Are they still around? I might be able to help with kittens young enough to still be tamed.

Are they still around? I might be able to help with kittens young enough to still be tamed.

That is a great offer, its not realistic though to expect someone to just collect all the cats and take them away, the best that can happen short term is to stop them breeding then it gives time to find them homes, if the OP wont help then I dont see what can be done, there just isn't room for cats its a terrible situation I dont think that people realise.

That is a great offer, its not realistic though to expect someone to just collect all the cats and take them away, the best that can happen short term is to stop them breeding then it gives time to find them homes, if the OP wont help then I dont see what can be done, there just isn't room for cats its a terrible situation I dont think that people realise.

I know. The adults need neutering but I can't really help with that. I do have the space and time to spend with a litter or two of kittens to turn them into happy neutered pets instead of the next generation of ferals though.

I know. The adults need neutering but I can't really help with that. I do have the space and time to spend with a litter or two of kittens to turn them into happy neutered pets instead of the next generation of ferals though.

Well that is definitely a good offer and not one easy to come by :)

Well that is definitely a good offer and not one easy to come by :)

Do you know of any cat shelters who would want someone to foster kittens? I've been looking but the nearest one I've found is Doncaster.

Do you know of any cat shelters who would want someone to foster kittens? I've been looking but the nearest one I've found is Doncaster.

Have you tries Magsie on here? she is always desperate for help with cats and kittens, lots of the feral kittens need the sort of help that you are offering...there are so many :( I dont know how she does it.