Screaming lasses playing tennis

I have just turned off the women tennis semi final due to the bleddy screaming every time a ball is hit.

Whats it all about , I mean what would happen in other sports if every time some one touched the ball they let out a scream that sounds as though its from a mucky movie or some one being run over by a blinkin steam roller .

It does spoil things a bit. Mind you so does the crowd going "come on Andy come on Roger come on Andy come on Roger" right up to when a player serves.

Bring back Dan Maskell! "Oh I say! What a drop volley!"

I have just turned off the women tennis semi final due to the bleddy screaming every time a ball is hit.

Whats it all about , I mean what would happen in other sports if every time some one touched the ball they let out a scream that sounds as though its from a mucky movie or some one being run over by a blinkin steam roller .

Don't watch it. You won't be missed.

2 women screaming in your house? It's the best you'll probably ever get/had..absorb it!

:huh:

Hmmm...

... they are obviously suffering and in pain every time they hit the ball, while the raucous crowd cheer their discomfort. :(

There really is no place for this type of gladitorial sport today, and I'm surprised the BBC still allow such a non-PC event to be broadcast. :rant:

It's probably better for all concerned if these women were to find a much more ladylike sport to participate in... :roll:

You could have some fun with this!

Turn the volume right up and every other high pitch scream the girls do, you do a deep moan...

OR

Turn the volume right up and keep appearing at the window or frantically pacing the front garden brandishing a knife with smeared tom sauce on your clothes......

give the neighbours something to talk about ;)

Edited by Chelle-82

It's why I hardly watch women's tennis to be honest, it annoys the life out of me, there is no physical reason to do it.

monica seles was the worst for this
......closely followed by the big Russian blonde druggie!

monica seles was the worst for this

She was my secret crush :blush:

Two women? Come on,plenty of folks question the Williams 'sisters'.

Nadal is the one that does my head in. The time he takes is just ridiculous.