Which team do you support.

Barnsley

Chesterfield

Huddersfield

Leeds

SUFC

SWFC

Etc

How do you think your Team will do in the 2004/05 season.

I support Sheffield United & I think they will get in the playoffs & gain promotion to the Premiere League.

I support Burton Albion!! Coming to sheffield uni in september! I reckon we'll finish top ten but won't make play-offs.

I support Wednesday and I think we might scrape the play-offs this time.. possibly promoted but still not totally convinced.

Same for United.

other predictions..

Leeds to suffer like we did for a couple of seasons.

Barnsley mid-table

Chesterfield same as last season.

Huddersfield might push the play offs

Rotherham might struggle this time

I think Hull might find it a lot harder than they think they are going to.

I hope Wednesday get promotion but I am a bit wary of Chris Turners management skills,not many ex goalkeepers have done well as managers only in the coaching capacity,as far as Leeds I can see them doing a Man City but even if they were in the conference they would still get more mentioned about them than any other Yorkshire team but maybe i'm biased.

I agree with you mate, Look Leeds will be preparing the TV special as we speak, about Leeds' glorious return to the Premiership.

I forgot about Donny too..

I think they might fly for a season or two.

Yeah mate I agree as well, why do Yorkshire tv go on about Leeds all the time it gets me so peed off yeah they had a cracking season a few seasons ago when they reached the champions league semi,but there downfall was getting rid of O'leary look what he has done for Villa on limited resources.I think Donny will have a good season also & Boston.But I really hope Wednesday get back in the first division oops sorry coca cola championship.as a Unitedite I am not one of those who likes to see another local team do badly only unless they are playing Utd LOL.

What are peoples opinions of Hull City? I get the impression people think we (I am a city fan) are sure we are going to go up and are bigger and better than everyone else. This simply isn't true (well maybe a few of the young uns who don't know better) we never expect anything. This comes from so much promise for the last 5-10 years and never achieving anything until last year. Most of us would be happy with mid-table pushing for the play-offs.

I think you have a good manager. As long as you can hold on to him as he has been offered the England under21s again.I do not think a manager can juggle with 2 jobs,Hull City can go far with Taylor there are a few good young players at the club.I used to love watching sheff utd play hull in the early 70s I think the player who used to cause us trouble was Ken Wagstaffe am I right or wrong.

You are right, Waggy is a legend at City. As for the U21 job, he has taken it now, only for match days though and we have priority. So it's not that bad we will only lose him for 8 Tuesdays next year, he won't be doing any of the scouting etc. The pros far outway the cons!

Originally posted by march

What are peoples opinions of Hull City? I get the impression people think we (I am a city fan) are sure we are going to go up and are bigger and better than everyone else. This simply isn't true (well maybe a few of the young uns who don't know better) we never expect anything. This comes from so much promise for the last 5-10 years and never achieving anything until last year. Most of us would be happy with mid-table pushing for the play-offs.

You've just signed our Keeper Duke. We wish him good luck but most of us can't quite believe a club at your level has come in for him, he is a brilliant shot-stopper, but he couldn't kick a bean bag. Have you seen him play yet? He played against Spurs I heard. ON his day he is brilliant but like I say he can't kick, especially backpasses, and gets lobbed too much for someone of his size.

wed nesday for promotion??? LOL

im a blade....... think it is top 2 with us, the performance against spurs really encouraged me......

donny??? good luck to em, think they will do well actually

rotherham, dont think they made any good signings really, but wish them all the best

barnsley, well i think they made a great signing in mcphail..... shud do well this season, top 6

could this be the season where weds are the lowest placed south yorks league team??