Sign in to follow this  

Sheffield United v Preston

Hey come on guy's United are doing well & there's talk in the Sunday Mirror that we are after Matt Jansen from Blackburn,Preston are also interested but it looks like we have better chance because of his wages,he is on £25,000 at Blackburn which I find astonishing for a guy who is not that well known in the premiereship.But as long as he's got over his accident & can get back to how he used to play then we will have a good striker.

Wasn't criticising you, Rob.

Glad to hear you,ve made up,we utd fans should stick together,let the owls argue amongst themselves.UP THE BLADES

Originally posted by tosh13

Glad to hear you,ve made up,we utd fans should stick together,let the owls argue amongst themselves.UP THE BLADES

you know how it goes boys

WE ARE

WE ARE

WE ARE THE SHOREHAM BOYS

Hey Rob that song brings back memories

Originally posted by tosh13

Hey Rob that song brings back memories

you know what hut me?>?

after reading game when people was booing united off pitch, i was shouting at kop, its not on

Originally posted by Robbie_Lovin

you know what hut me?>?

after reading game when people was booing united off pitch, i was shouting at kop, its not on

Well some people are never satisfied mate,we always start the season slowly,but I bet those who were booing aren't doing it now.I think we will have a good season all the sides who were relegated are finding it tough,the likes of Plymouth,Milwall will drop away because of the injuries they will recieve.

wigan are in a false position, as are stoke and plymoth,

they will soon start going down table, whereas we seem to be going from stregth to strength