I'm looking for a telephone number for the boxing club that is owned by Brendan Ingle. Does anyone know it or at least know the name of the gym??

Thanks

It's St Thomas Boys and Girls Gym in Wincobank. I don't think he usually lets members of the public train. My dad is friends with Brendan and he doesn't really like to train people unless they want to become pro. And even then if he sees no potential, he might stop but you can always try. Lots of World Champion and European boxers train there such as Johnny Nelson, Junior Witter, Esham Pickering, Damon Hague, Carl Baker, Danny Grainger, Danny Thorpe, Chris Saunders, Amir Khan and Kel Brooks so f you do go, there will be a lot of eye candy but they will ask you not to disturb them. GOOD LUCK!

There is always Unity the amateur part of the club that the Ingles Run. Brenden will be winding down soon and passing over to John.

now that uv mentioned Amir Khan, he's a top class boxer

7 wins from 7 fights

Brendan won't be retiring anytime soon.

Yes Amir is a top-class fighter and a medal-cert in my opinion and a top class guy. My dad is mates with him and he always takes time out to talk to his fans, pose for pictures, sign autographs etc as are all the other lads at the gym.

hi, kelly_owls,

I'm looking to start training interested in boxing not martial arts, in sheffield, could you post more info. Where should i look to start boxing? - as a beginer

thanks

I very much doubt Brendon will stop teaching any time soon.