Traditional Arab wear?

Does anybody know where I can find mens traditional arab wear in Sheffield? I need Thobe/Dishdasha etc, and over layers, Bisht type thing. Thankyou.

Does anybody know where I can find mens traditional arab wear in Sheffield? I need Thobe/Dishdasha etc, and over layers, Bisht type thing. Thankyou.

Not sure if its "Arab" wear, but Attercliffe and Firvale have shops of course that sell Pakistani and/or Indian clothing.

not sure if there is anywhere is Sheff that does this, you could try ebay tho.

I think you can find Deshdasha in some shops in Pitsmoor close to post office, or down the Spitll house road. But Bisht I don't think so.

Are you talking about the things wrapped round the head that look like old tea towels?

Are you talking about the things wrapped round the head that look like old tea towels?

lol you're a star !

Try rag and Tag if not Ashley Rodgers at Manor Top will fix you up!

You could try aswaaq-zain on ellesmere road in burngreave - they sell a range of stylish modest islamic style clothing and get a lot of stock over from dubai etc. Really nice people and they may be able to help you out.

of the internet go on e bay put in arab scarves and it will come up with hundres iv'e bought 3 or 4 from them there are small ones and large one really warm in winter and just nice to wear at any time good look

steve

of the internet go on e bay put in arab scarves and it will come up with hundres iv'e bought 3 or 4 from them there are small ones and large one really warm in winter and just nice to wear at any time good look

steve

He's probably sorted himself out in the 22 months since the OP.