Jahova's wittnesses- A sinister cult controlled by freemasons?

This husband and wife are ex JW's committed to exposing the Jehovah's witness religion for what it really is- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fyLyfc_owe

Personally, I'm not sure who's the nuttiest??

Edit: Apologies, cant get link to work, but if you're still interested just search- JW org uk exposing on street.

Edited by danot

What makes you think Freemasons have anything to do with JW?

EDIT

Did you mean

?

She keeps ranting about Freemasons as though there's something sinister going on with them :suspect:

She also keep ranting that people need Christ in their lives, it seems she's left one cult and gone straight into another.

Edited by RootsBooster

What makes you think Freemasons have anything to do with JW?

I don't personally, it's the married couple whose video you need to watch who are claiming it does.

Edit: That's the one. Thank you.

Yeah, proper odd-balls aren't they??I

Edited by danot

Seems like a step in the right direction to me, they've recognised the dysfunctional abusive nature of the JW cult and got out.

I'd would think of JW's as being a lot more cult like, than a general belief in Christ or Christianity.

Yes, the JWs are a sinister cult but there is no evidence that they have any connection with the Freemasons.

BTW has anyone else noticed how many Watchtower sellers there are in Sheffield?

There never used to be that many as I recall? Are there more now?

There never used to be that many as I recall? Are there more now?

City Centre, Hillsborough Corner, Crystal Peaks, up by Weston Park, outside one of the entrances to The Ponderosa off the top of my head.

I've had a few Jehovah's Witnesses walk away from my doorstep scratching their heads.Used to love to baffle them with my atheist rants, they couldn't get away fast enough lol

The only thing I recall about Jehova's Witnesses is that they believe is there is only around 150,000 places available in Heaven but there are about 8 million believers worldwide?

So worse odds than Leicester City winning the Premiership again & the team being struck by lightening as they pick up the trophy.

There's nothing sinister about JWs, they're just very tightly controlled from the head office in New York. Basically they are Christians in the general sense of the word, but hold a literal interpretation of the Scriptures (if it's not literal, what is it?).

Their beliefs are based on the teachings of high-profile Protestant movements in the 19th century (and earlier), with further development since.

Their increased visibility on the streets is a just a new way of trying to get their message across.

There's nothing sinister about JWs

Tell that to the 100s, possibly 1000s of children abused by cult members who were then told not to report it. ?

There's nothing sinister about JWs, they're just very tightly controlled from the head office in New York. Basically they are Christians in the general sense of the word, but hold a literal interpretation of the Scriptures (if it's not literal, what is it?).

Their beliefs are based on the teachings of high-profile Protestant movements in the 19th century (and earlier), with further development since.

Their increased visibility on the streets is a just a new way of trying to get their message across.

When the religion controls its followers' behaviour, choices and social lives by using threats (which JW's do), then it is indeed sinister.