Carpet/upholstery Cleaning Service Recommendations - no self promotion or jobs

Need someone to come and clean my Hall carpet and make it look like new. Any recommendations?

try pennywise cleaners ,i can recomend them 100% as i have seen quite a lot of there work......either email or phone for a quote....link in my signature

If you are able to do it yourself, the Rug Doctor machine from Morrisons is brilliant.

If you are able to do it yourself, the Rug Doctor machine from Morrisons is brilliant.

Does it really work? I've wondered about getting one for a while now ... is it like hoovering or do you have to scrub?

Depends on which area you r from

Does it really work? I've wondered about getting one for a while now ... is it like hoovering or do you have to scrub?

You pull the machine backwards, slowly across your carpet. It is very good. I borrowed it in March for the carpets and again last month for the suite and the hall again. Worth its money.

I can second the rug doctor suggestion, I was ready to buy a new carpet but after 1 go with the rug doctor it's come up like new!! Much cheaper than getting someone out.

R.w Carpet care is a small domestic & commercial carpet cleaning business based at halfway, Sheffield

Yep Rug Doctor is great,we hired it last weekend,done a fab job.