Storing a Horse Trailer

This is total hypothesis at the moment, as I don't even have a horse trailer (yet).

I'm considering using a horsebox to tow my circus equipment, and to sling a mattress in when staying overnight at gigs. There are reasons for this idea - we are on a budget, and have had trouble with the vehicles we have used before for the money we have. We need something we can stand up in, and need to use a car that has 7 seats due to having a large family, so couldn't do with a smaller van.

What would be peoples suggestions as regards to storing it? We're Hillsborough and would prefer somewhere close by.

Any input appreciated!

Do a search for caravan storage.... there are quite a few of these around. Hagg Hill, on the Manchester Road, just on the outskirts of Sheff, for instance. Or try your local farms...

Try Outibridge Caravan Holdings, I've got my tourer there. I've seen a van, trailer tent and boat stored there