Sweet graffitti. Any idea who?

Hate graffiti,but that is pretty cool.

don't think of it as graffiti, think of it as street art that is available for all to see.

I'd love to have some as art on the side of my house ... does he do private commissions ?

Where is his other work - I know he has done some at a derelict school somewhere in Sheffield, does anyone know where please?

Hes done a large piece beside the Rutland Arms on Brown Street (as well as a collaborative effort between him, Kid Acne,Ghostpatrol, Ema & Barber Filth on Sydney Street)

The Moor

Next to BangBang (as pictured in the original post)

Between the Tesco and the Riverside Pub theres a large piece, as well as some work throughout Kelham Island

And more..

More of his work here:

http://www.phlegmcomics.com/

You can also purchase his and other local artist work at The Old Sweet Shop in Nether Edge

I'd love to have some as art on the side of my house ... does he do private commissions ?

He may do, try contacting him via his blog (theres an email address posted in the link above)

Hes done a large piece beside the Rutland Arms on Brown Street (as well as a collaborative effort between him, Kid Acne,Ghostpatrol, Ema & Barber Filth on Sydney Street)

The Moor

Next to BangBang (as pictured in the original post)

Between the Tesco and the Riverside Pub theres a large piece, as well as some work throughout Kelham Island

And more..

More of his work here:

http://www.phlegmcomics.com/

You can also purchase his and other local artist work at The Old Sweet Shop in Nether Edge

He may do, try contacting him via his blog (theres an email address posted in the link above)

its bloody good aswell

I am always very confused about graffiti artists. It seams everyone complains when some people graffiti bridges and buildings calling them criminals yet some of them like phlem and banksy get treat like budding artists. I'm confused

I am always very confused about graffiti artists. It seams everyone complains when some people graffiti bridges and buildings calling them criminals yet some of them like phlem and banksy get treat like budding artists. I'm confused

If you cant tell the difference between art like Banksy, Phelgm, etc and graffiti (someone like 'Andolf') that adds nothing to the space its using, then you never will.

Defacing, just to deface is wrong. When there's actually something put up there that make people stop, look and enjoy it then its art. At least it is IMO

Because some are artists and some are vandals.

Hate graffiti,but that is pretty cool.

I'm not a big fan but that sort of graffiti looks excellent.

to me the work that Phlem and Kid Acne etc do is 'street art', whereas tagging and general spraying that just defaces buildings is grafitti.