Art Gallery Space Needed

Youve got the wrong end of the stick here, the people I expect to contact me about prices etc are people who own gallery, office, or shop spaces in Sheffield that would be interested in renting it out. But thanks for the extremely helpful reply anyway :roll:

Thanks to everyone else, unfortunatly we've tried all the galleries mentioned, shop spaces with the council, and university cant provide us with a large enough space for that length of time. Im clutching at straws with this forum search, but thankyou once again. Im just hoping somebody pops up with some spare shop or unit space! Fingers crossed eh! :confused:

If I got the wrong end of the stick it's because of your badly worded initial request. Read it again and you'll see what I read......you don't ask for gallery owners etc to contact you, you say 'I was just hoping somebody on here could point me in the direction of somebody who might know about a central sheffield medium/large gallery space we can rent for a week in mid march. If you get in touch we can let you know our budget etc.'

how about Bloc studios? i think they still have a rentable gallery space.

the guys there can also suggest how to get some funding towards it.

There is a gallery just up from the lazer quest near Argos

Have you tried St Mary's community centre - the church on the roundabout at the end of Bramall Lane? They have lots of different rooms that can be hired and at a reasonable price

What about the following places:

City Hall

Ponds Forge

The two churches opposite the Crucible Theatre - both have rooms that can be hired

Crucible Theatre

Library Theatre

Millennium Gallery

Mega Centre on Bernard Road - various rooms for hire at reasonable prices