Anti-BNP Love Music Hate Racism Event

'Mmmm... I have a university background but if I stoop to your level then I can imagine you are some dreadlocked , scruffy , unemployed hippie - the sort of nobody that is nothing more than an irritant to society'

Whats this?! A BNP sympathiser relying on stereotypes and generalisations? I wont hear of it! As it happens you will find me to be a well dressed IT advisor working in the public sector, not that this is of any importance to this thread.

We'll if we're 'stooping' to eachothers level, I'll push the boat out and throw some stereotypical sentiments your way.

There's only one thing that seprates the BNP from Hitler's NSDAP and that's that their all too fat to give us a decent game of footy in no mans land on Christmas day.

For 947,000,000 to have voted, that must have meant that the entire population of the UK, every man, woman and child, had, on average, a vote-and-a-half each. (based on the population being approx 61 million or thereabouts)

Seeing as roughly 20- 25% (IIRC) of the population actually voted, (call it 15 million, @ a level of approx 25%) that must mean that each voter must have voted almost six times in the one election! :o

X both of your equations by 10, and there we go. :P

'Mmmm... I have a university background but if I stoop to your level then I can imagine you are some dreadlocked , scruffy , unemployed hippie - the sort of nobody that is nothing more than an irritant to society'

Whats this?! A BNP sympathiser relying on stereotypes and generalisations? I wont hear of it! As it happens you will find me to be a well dressed IT advisor working in the public sector, not that this is of any importance to this thread.

We'll if we're 'stooping' to eachothers level, I'll push the boat out and throw some stereotypical sentiments your way.

There's only one thing that seprates the BNP from Hitler's NSDAP and that's that their all too fat to give us a decent game of footy in no mans land on Christmas day.

Something to look forwards to. When is it and where?

so which crap bands have you managed to find for this event then:)

so which crap bands have you managed to find for this event then:)

For someone who is a BNP supporter you seem to be paying a rather unhealthy interest don't you, maybe you are wakingup to the realities of the nazi BNP and Hope not Hate is working on you!

For someone who is a BNP supporter you seem to be paying a rather unhealthy interest don't you, maybe you are wakingup to the realities of the nazi BNP and Hope not Hate is working on you!

me a bnp supporter lol your a fruitcake

me a bnp supporter lol your a fruitcake

Don't think so darlin' I remember you sticking up for 'em before the Euro elections;):D

Don't think so darlin' I remember you sticking up for 'em before the Euro elections;):D

did i

prove it :)

did i

prove it :)

If you don't want to associated with fascists, don't support them!

If you don't want to associated with fascists, don't support them!

i see you are unable to prove it then

for a fellow owl you should be ashamed of yourself

hi remmie, I know people who work at LMHR, they said you should drop them an email at info AT lovemusichateracism DOT com (obv replace the AT and DOT with the real thing!) or give them a bell on 020 7801 2781 and they'd be very happy to give help and advice on this and put you in touch with the local LMHR branch if need be. ta.