Body Shop Parties in Sheffield

Hi there,

I am new to Sheffield Forum so thought id start by saying a quick hello :) Im Marie and im from Sheffield and i work for the Body Shop at Home, and im on here to try and generate new people and customers to my business :)

Has anyone ever had a Body Shop party on here? If so, how did you find it? The parties i do are fantastic, we have a great laugh and have something for everybody products wise from make up, to skincare, bath and body and small treats and gifts! I travel out to most places to carry out parties and i introduce myself and the company, we play a game and look at a variety of products. The host also recieves a FREE pamper treatment on the evening, we pass the products around so you can try them, have a laugh and a giggle and you can try before you buy! Im your personal shopper for the night!

We have some fantastic host rewards as well as all our products being community trade, with many natural ingredients, coconut oil, shea, butter, mandarula oil just to name a few :)

When party sales reach;

* £150 you recieve £25 worth of products FREE

* £180 and 2 further bookings you recieve £35 worth of products FREE

* £230 plus and il give you 70% discount, so £100's worth of products for £30

You choose the products worth that value as well!

Its absolutely fab! The first 3 people to book a party with me from the Sheffield Forum will recieve a FREE full sized product from me :) We also have the new christmas range 2009 out to customers now, featuring frosted sparkly make up, black velvet and apricot, nutmeg and vanilla, and merry cranberry and many more :)

If you would be interested in a party or earning some extra money with a straight 25% on all sales, just post on and i will be in touch with you :)

Marie x