Incident in Loxley Saturday 9th May

What the hell has that got to do with anything? It doesnt matter how long he was back in the area for or wether he was a nuisance with the cars, he dident deserve to die on his doorstep.

Rivelin, I agree he didnt deserve to die. Noone should be killed this way. I would say the same if it had been 2 18/19 year olds who were both known troublemakers. However, people do have opinions and different angles on things. I wonder if it had been two 18/19 year olds involved and one had died we would have had people on here saying "deserved it, tough etc".

Its clear from the press that the view to people outside the area is that a normal, salt of the earth family member has been murdered. Noone is saying anything against Craig on this forum that isnt true and NOONE has said he deserved it.

However, people have been saying that Craig and his family plus extended family are and have been for several years part and parcel of the anti-social behaviour in Loxley. Family members have been served asbo's. The incident in 2007 where a neighbour was beaten and in a coma involved members of the Wass extended family.

Upbringing has a lot to do with it.

I would have the death penalty for ALL the offenders AND a prison sentence for the parents for bringing up such cretins, they should hang there heads in shame.

The family of the accused are a nice family.

I sometimes think the police live on a different planet to the rest of us. This is not about "problematic" estates or areas, its about a percentage of this generations youngsters thinking they can be a law unto themselves, and have little or no consequences.

The human rights brigade and nanny state has caused this attitude and it needs changing NOW - ZERO TOLERANCE is the only way forward. :rant:

As I have said before. People need to understand it is not just the generations of youngsters thinking they are a law unto themselves. There are anti-social families that need tackling. If you are anti-social and behave as such in an estate full of anti-social behaviour then this is something that will be the end result. Vendetta's, fights, gang culture etc etc is always part of it.

Well said Bobstar

I have wonded if the extra plod patrolling the area is more to do with possible repercussions (pay back) as the accused have family on the same estate than the actual crime.

This story got a nice 1.5 page spread in today's copy of the Sun.

Pages 30 to 31.

According to the article, everyone in Loxley has their lunch in the Admiral Rodney :loopy::loopy:

Well said Bobstar

well said ..

More posts have been removed because forum users don't seem to read warnings about having some sensitivity and not posting personal information on the forum.

For this reason, and bearing in mind that this is a current police investigation- closing.