Black and white cat hanging around Lees Hall Rd

There is a lovely little black and white cat that has been hanging around houses on Lees Hall road / Woodland Road (near to Newfield school). I believe the cat is female, small but not a kitten, extremely vocal and keeps running in heading straight to my own cat's bowl, so seems very hungry. She seems reasonably healthy looking though.

Does anyone know who she might belong to, I've put her pic on a few lost/found cat Facebook groups but although quite a few have seen her around, nobody seems to know if she has a home. I put a paper collar on her to say she may be lost but she turned up the next day and it was gone, possibly just fell off. She's been around since approx end of May,about 3 weeks or so. I've checked with some new neighbours and she isn't theirs.

Anyway, I'm a bit concerned about her as she keeps turning up and meowing frantically at my door, I might take her to Peak Vets to see if she's microchipped but not sure what to do if she isn't!

The cat looks very similar to my mums cat, lost from the other side of Graves park about 5 weeks ago. Mums cat had a red collar though, could have come off? She is elderly and doesn't do social media so I will contact her and try and find a way for her to see the photo asap.

Hi, it would be a bit far for my trix to go but I was just wondering if you could put a picture on of the cat?

Our little black and white female has been missing for nearly 2 months.

We’re from S20 near Crystal Peaks but it’s worth a try!

S20 is a quite a ways, but I suppose she could have got in a van or something. I'm not sure how to put a pic on, total technophobe sorry! Could anyone advise?

Its not impossible , one of my customers lost her Harry , ginger and white cat in woodseats , He turned up in Bentley near Doncaster

---------- Post added 20-06-2018 at 21:21 ----------

Hi, it would be a bit far for my trix to go but I was just wondering if you could put a picture on of the cat?

Our little black and white female has been missing for nearly 2 months.

We’re from S20 near Crystal Peaks but it’s worth a try!

theres one on another thread

She is chipped but unfortunately didn’t have a collar on when she went missing.

She is only tiny but is an adult, although I can’t imagine her going into someone’s house as she’s really timid!

I’d attach a picture but it isn’t letting me.

I dont think you can add pictures on here but if you can put a link to the post you have put on social media we can take a look Lovely that there are caring people like you xx

She is chipped but unfortunately didn’t have a collar on when she went missing.

She is only tiny but is an adult, although I can’t imagine her going into someone’s house as she’s really timid!

I’d attach a picture but it isn’t letting me.

Please get in touch with 8 lives rescue they have one visiting them

Hi, sorry I forgot to update this. The cat is male and not chipped or neutered. The vet said he is healthy and he had a little grease spot on his neck indicating that someone had put some spot on flea treatment. We concluded that he probably has a home but other people have since been asking about him so I'm not sure now. I'm quite worried about him :( I wish I could take him in but my cat isn't good with other cats so we can't do it.

Please get in touch with 8 lives rescue they have one visiting them

although the one 8 lives advertised quite clearly states unneutered male cat with no chip!