5G : massive health threat?

As I posted somewhere else on this forum a little while ago, it has been suggested that the real reason for felling massive numbers of street trees in Sheffield is so that 5G can be beamed into people's houses. This theory now seems to be true, as Sheffield is now applying for funding and local support to become a 5G testbed. Hmmm ... what a coincidence.

As has been stated before on here and on the STAG facebook pages, that's a load of nonsense.

It does pass for true on the David Icke Forum :cool:

As I posted somewhere else on this forum a little while ago, it has been suggested that the real reason for felling massive numbers of street trees in Sheffield is so that 5G can be beamed into people's houses. This theory now seems to be true, as Sheffield is now applying for funding and local support to become a 5G testbed. Hmmm ... what a coincidence.

Post hoc ergo propter hoc is a common fallacy you have fallen into...

Evidence that you need to fell trees to get 5G signals...?

tumbleweed.....

. exactly.

That doesn’t make an ounce of sense.

I've heard Channel 4 don't like trees. Sheffield bidding for new Channel 4 building? Hmmm....what a coincidence.

The trees are being cut down to let more sunlight reach the inhabitants of Sheffield as it is well known that they suffer from vitamin D deficiency and thus rickets.

Sheffielders are known in Rotherham as Bandylegs.

I can't get a link to this.

Obelix asks where the evidence is that trees need to be cut down to enable 5G to get into the adjacent houses. The evidence is in an academic paper produced by Oxford University, the Government and one of the mobile phone providers. It states that for 100% reception of 5G, 100% of the trees need to be cut down. Does Obelix have more technical knowledge of this subject than Oxford University?

Obelix asks where the evidence is that trees need to be cut down to enable 5G to get into the adjacent houses. The evidence is in an academic paper produced by Oxford University, the Government and one of the mobile phone providers. It states that for 100% reception of 5G, 100% of the trees need to be cut down. Does Obelix have more technical knowledge of this subject than Oxford University?

I'm sure you can provide a link to this research as googling "Oxford University 5G trees" draws a complete blank.

I think we are questioning what you are claiming as fact. As in we don’t believe you

On this sort of thing I would be considered an expert witness actually.

Your link or citation to this paper is.... where...?

5G must be a bit rubbish if it can be stopped by a few trees.

But, like others, I’d quite like the evidence for your claims of catastrophic deforestation.

OK, give us the title of this paper and when it was published, alternatively just point us at a link.

My mistake: the academic paper I was trying to refer to was actually produced by the University of Surry, the Government and Telefonica. Section 3.1 states "To avoid this shadowing loss and be outside of the Fresnel zone, it is necessary for the tree height to be at least 3m less than the base station height." The paper makes it clear that the high frequency involved in 5G can not penetrate trees of the same height as the transmitter. Hence the need, presumably, for Sheffield / Worcester / Gloucester etc. councils to cut down a vast proportion of the existing trees and replace them with saplings. The link is https://www.surrey.ac.uk/sites/default/files/White-Paper-Rural-5G-Vision_0.pdf.