My parents are coming for summer with their motorhome. They'll spend a few days in Sheffield at my home. Last week i was talking to my neighbour and he told me that they were not going to be able to park in my garden? I didn't understand him well, but I think parking is fine as soon as they "live" at home.

Can anyone give me more information about this? Do they have to park the caravan in a specific place, even if they are going to stay at my place?

Many thanks

My parents are coming for summer with their motorhome. They'll spend a few days in Sheffield at my home. Last week i was talking to my neighbour and he told me that they were not going to be able to park in my garden? I didn't understand him well, but I think parking is fine as soon as they "live" at home.

Can anyone give me more information about this? Do they have to park the caravan in a specific place, even if they are going to stay at my place?

Many thanks

Your neighbour may be referring to the local bylaws that sometimes come in to play regarding storing a caravan/camper van at your house

Personally I wouldn't take much notice of your neighbour if they are only stopping a couple of days

They will basically be parking a van at your house, I very much doubt you will get any agro