What do you think?

As part of our 'Place for All People' project we are planning new learning activities so as many people as possible can find out about the history of the Cathedral. We would be grateful if you could take a few moments to help us by completing this questionnaire.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/M3FL39Z

This is your Cathedral and we want to hear your thoughts on how we can develop Sheffield Cathedral further.

We look forward to hearing from you

Many Thanks

By completing the survey you will be entered into a prize draw for your chance to win a pair of tickets to every gig at the Cathedral next year.

Best of luck

Hi Rachael,

I have now completed the survey but do not understand how I can have been entered into a free prize draw as at no point was there an opportunity for me to enter my email address or any other contact information.

Edited by Billinge

Hi Rachael,

I have now completed the survey but do not understand how I can have been entered into a free prize draw as at no point was there an opportunity for me to enter my email address or any other contact information.

Thanks,

Rosie

Same for me.

I had no idea the cathedral did workshops and things like that, I'd like to come to these sorts of things and bring my children, I'll keep an eye out for these in future.

Sounds like a great idea

Having just been to the Newcastle Cathedral on our way back from Edinburgh, I loved the idea that they have set up a peaceful corner for children to read and draw.