Sheffield Forum

Pole Fitness - recommendations

Home > Sheffield > Sheffield Sport & Activities

Reply To Topic

06-02-2017, 19:36   #1
Sandcastle

Total Posts: 152
Hey
So I've just sampled a class with A Pole New Adventure on Carver Street and I must admit I loved the whole swinging around on a pole and realised just how toned and fit you actually have to be and could get from this. But I felt the class didn't really give me anything as the teacher was more involved in helping out her more advanced students, in fact she didn't even welcome me to the class!

Can anyone recommended another pole fitness class within Sheffield, closer to S6 the better, where the class is actually a class and a teacher that actually wants to teach please?

Thanks a lot guys

Sandie xx
10-05-2017, 15:42   #2
GreentopCC

Total Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandcastle View Post
Hey
So I've just sampled a class with A Pole New Adventure on Carver Street and I must admit I loved the whole swinging around on a pole and realised just how toned and fit you actually have to be and could get from this. But I felt the class didn't really give me anything as the teacher was more involved in helping out her more advanced students, in fact she didn't even welcome me to the class!

Can anyone recommended another pole fitness class within Sheffield, closer to S6 the better, where the class is actually a class and a teacher that actually wants to teach please?

Thanks a lot guys

Sandie xx
You may have already found this but there's Butterfly Pole in S8 http://www.butterflyfitnessstudio.com/home
Reply To Topic