Christmas fetes 2011 - Megathread

Will you be attending?????  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be attending?????

• Yes
    • No

What are the best Christmas Markets/fairs you have been too?

Hi

Kelham Island Victorian Christmas Market. This is a fantastic 2 day event and applications for the stalls have just commenced.

Does anyone have the details--please.

Would love a stand

Thanks

What are the best Christmas Markets/fairs you have been too?

We went to one in Nuremberg a few years ago. It was lovely and not as touristy as Cologne.

Does anyone have the details--please.

Would love a stand

Thanks

Just phone the museum and they'll sort you out from there.

The best Christmas market I have ever been to is in Spain, however, in the UK nothing beats the one in York, unfortunately Sheffield’s less than half hearted attempt last year left a lot to be desired!

While i love the Continental market in Sheffield City centre i do feel like it misses the mark!

For the last 13 years I have been selling Mulled wine at Kelham Island Christmas Market.

We have just received our application for this year and we are looking for someone to help us sell Mulled wine at the market this year. Anybody interested, please contact me via the Forum.

Thanks

Christmas Fayre at Malin Bridge Primary School on Saturday, 26th November, 2011 11am-2pm. Craft and gift stalls, face painting, games, tattoos, tombolas, raffle, silent auction, loads of buns and Santa's Grotto.

Edited by Wendy70

Hello there, Would you like us to do some tarot readings and colour readings for you at the fair? Email me at ask4answers@live.com if you are interested. From Jo at the Academy of Spiritual Knowledge. :thumbsup:

Hiya, my daughter goes to Malin Bridge. Are you still looking for stall holders? I have boxes of unopened toiletries etc from Avon and a few other brands and was thinking of doing a tombola.