Mr Trump - All discussion here

Mr Obama did, I'm told.

Really, who told you that?

The discussion is about Trump and it's clearly a discussion of previous presidents, which means previous internment camps in the US and those holding Japanese internees.

Woudl you like me to clarify your intransigence further or is that sufficient?

No I WOUDL not, but many thanks for your sarcastic offer. ;)

indeed, its what the nazis did, separating families, men, women, children, differing "types", and then either killing em, or making them work to death. Only a matter of time till the worlds latest dictator decides to create gas chambers

indeed, its what the nazis did, separating families, men, women, children, differing "types", and then either killing em, or making them work to death. Only a matter of time till the worlds latest dictator decides to create gas chambers

You’ve just won the award for the most ridiculous post ever, well done. :thumbsup:

You’ve just won the award for the most ridiculous post ever, well done. :thumbsup:

yet factually true, did the nazis ever do that?

is trump moving that way?

hes come out and actually said he wants to be like kim jong un, who is a dictator and gets people he doesnt want or need killed.

Hes now got children in cages, human beings who arent criminals, locked in cages.

And now he says he wants to create a "star force"

hes a bloody madman

yet factually true, did the nazis ever do that?

is trump moving that way?

hes come out and actually said he wants to be like kim jong un, who is a dictator and gets people he doesnt want or need killed.

Hes now got children in cages, human beings who arent criminals, locked in cages.

And now he says he wants to create a "star force"

hes a bloody madman

Please let us know when the USA commence their construction of gas chambers.

Please let us know when the USA commence their construction of gas chambers.

im sure we'll all know as he'll be straight on twitter announcing it like an excited child. Probably in the middle of new tirades about trade with china

Tweet from @realDonaldTrump: Democrats are the problem. They don’t care about crime and want illegal immigrants, no matter how bad they may be, to pour into and infest our Country, like MS-13. They can’t win on their terrible policies, so they view them as potential voters!

My bold

He actually wrote infest.

I'm guessing history isn't his strong point.

I'd say it's generally not a good idea to decide to commit a crime and take your children with you while doing it.

Seeking asylum isn't a crime. Locking children in cages after forcibly separating them from their parents is - it's a type of torture.

Sounds to me that are morally spineless and wholly corrupt if you think it's reasonable. Do you not realise, or not care that being deprived of the love and physical presence of their parents can have very serious and lifelong consequences for children?

Re the 'space force'; do you think it's morally justifiable for Trump to invest many billions of dollars in such a programme when there are millions of Americans working full time who can scarcely afford to house themselves, let alone pay their medical expenses?

Edited to add - here's an account from a woman who was separated from her parents by the Nazis. Please read it and let me know what you think. https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jun/18/separation-children-parents-families-us-border-trump?wpmm=1&wpisrc=nl_daily202

Edited by Halibut

Seeking asylum isn't a crime. Locking children in cages after forcibly separating them from their parents is - it's a type of torture.

Sounds to me that are morally spineless and wholly corrupt if you think it's reasonable. Do you not realise, or not care that being deprived of the love and physical presence of their parents can have very serious and lifelong consequences for children?

Re the 'space force'; do you think it's morally justifiable for Trump to invest many billions of dollars in such a programme when there are millions of Americans working full time who can scarcely afford to house themselves, let alone pay their medical expenses?

just dont show him star wars film, he'll be wanting a death star next

More deeply backward and worrying signs from the US - according the this report they are shortly to announce a withdrawal from the UN Human Rights Council. It's clearly another step away from the light and into the dark.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-06-19/trump-is-said-ready-to-pull-u-s-from-un-s-human-rights-council?utm_source=twitter&utm_content=tictoc&cmpid%3D=socialflow-twitter-tictoc&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_medium=social