Drummer wanted for Doom/Stoner type band

Hi, I'm posting this on behalf of my band Corpse Candle, as our previous drummer called it quits in December whilst we were just on the cusp of getting going, and now need to find a replacement drummer to keep the momentum going and hopefully not fade away.

We had our first gig lined up for the end of February, so if we manage to find someone, there's still an outside chance of us making this, but realistically it's not looking possible now. We have plenty of contacts and finding gigs should be no problem, and there's plenty enough riffs floating around as well as songs written to get going quick.

Influences Inc; Electric Wizard, Black Sabbath, Pentagram, Cathedral, Goatsnake, Crowbar, Down, etc...

We have plans to record an EP at some point soon and are really interested in getting going with a committed drummer ASAP. We're all in our early to mid 30's, laid back, easy to get along with, etc., and would hope for the same; age not overly important, but a good attitude, sense of humour, and if you have any transport that would be plus (but not absolutely necessary)!

We are all based in the Dearne Valley and practice in Rotherham, but anywhere from between Sheffield and Doncaster would seem the most realistic.

If anybody is interested or knows somebody who could be, if you could drop us reply, it would be super appreciated.

Some music links to some of our very rough early studio demo's below; they are a bit sketch, but give a rough idea of our sounds...

(Apparently I can't post links here until I make 5 posts, but if you search youtube or google for "Corpse Candle The Gathering", you should come across us at the top of the search results, as well as our youtube channel to hear some demo's)

Many thanks, Rebecca

Edited by Bexula

Hi, did the band get sorted with a new drummer at all?