Seamstress/clothes etc alterations recommendations in Sheffield

if the hole in the pocket is still there then what was the point in spending the £8?

I meant the shop, not the hole.

I have recently bought 2 pair of curtains that need "taking up".Does anyone know who can do this,preferably in the Handsworth area.Thank you.

looking for some one to make large cushions with zip and piping ....can any one recommend some one in the Sheffield area ...thanks

I have a few pairs of jeans that need taking up and waist altering any reccomendations ?

Hi, I need to get a dress altered for a wedding on Saturday. Yes I know very short notice. Can you help or know anyone who can? It is not a bridal dress, it is a dress for a guest and it needs taking up.

Thanks.

i've used the one on chapel walk they do good work but are expensive compared to others i'm told.

i'm also told the one in crystal peaks is expensive too. so who to go to...for repairs mainly and some alterations?

Hi. 

My wedding is in November 2020.

Already got my dress but it will likely need taking in and the train being shortened. I'm new to the area, so wanted to know who is about and rough costs. 

Would prefer someone who can prove they have insurance for alterations as my dress was limited edition. 

Thanks.