Can Liverpool win today?

Can't remember a worse or more catastrophic goalkeeping performance.

The third goal must have swung and dipped. Otherwise it was an easy save to make.

I’ve a bit of sympathy with Karius for the first goal, Benzema bought a lottery ticket and got lucky. Then, of course that beauty of a second goal, nobody would have stopped that.

Edited by Rhyno

Two other "gentlemen" missing from the list - David Webb and Eddie McCreadie.

Terry Venables, Ian Huthchison and er.... Alan Birchenall.

Can't remember a worse or more catastrophic goalkeeping performance.

First keeper to get two assists in a Champions League Final.

Liverpool were all over Real Madrid for the opening period.

Once their energy level dropped a tad, RM were able to better retain possession of the ball,they then dominated.

Salah injury was pivotal.

Robertson and Mane were Liverpools best two.

First keepers mistake when you watch it many times - what was he thinking?

Ronaldo looks completely finished based on his performance.

Modric is under rated and with Benzema was the best player on the pitch.

Ron hardly had a sniff of ball he as atleast 2 good more years left at top level

Ron hardly had a sniff of ball he as atleast 2 good more years left at top level

He may not have been as effective, but Real Madrid at least proved they can win games without relying on Ronaldo..contrast to Liverpool, who looked lost without Salah.

However, Ronaldo's mere presence on a team makes that team effective. He draws defenders away from the real threat, that's what great players, who are not on their game do.

Well, felt sorry for Liverpool, 2 silly goalkeeping errors, and bobs your uncle, but what a goal that overhead kick was.... Anyway its the big one today..Cum on Rotherham..

You mean you actually liked them in 1967, shame on you. lol

---------- Post added 26-05-2018 at 16:37 ----------

The Liverpool goalie is not going to be a fan favourite on Merseyside tonight

Probably was on the blue side of the City.

Probably was on the blue side of the City.

The Old Trafford crowd will have a field day too when Liverpool visit next season, much like they did when Chelsea visited the season after John Terry handed Man U the Champions League trophy. Lol my brother was at that game and Terry was cheered every time he touched the ball. I fear Karius will suffer the same fate unless he is deliberately left out for that game.

Looking back on it in the cold light of day, and trying to be impartial, the loss of Salah was a loss to both Liverpool and football in general. Ramos deliberately pulled him to the ground and could only have been delighted with his (probably) unintended consequences.

The Old Trafford crowd will have a field day too when Liverpool visit next season, much like they did when Chelsea visited the season after John Terry handed Man U the Champions League trophy. Lol my brother was at that game and Terry was cheered every time he touched the ball. I fear Karius will suffer the same fate unless he is deliberately left out for that game.

Don't worry, he won't be playing. He might be on the bench, but I reckon he'll be playing somewhere else altogether.