Blades released / available 2018

Shame about Reed,always a tryer.

Ched needs to go,

its weird, it doesnt seem that long ago all you unitedites were clammouring for him to come back :suspect:

its weird, it doesnt seem that long ago all you unitedites were clammouring for him to come back :suspect:

And Long was the next England keeper.

I, for one, was not.

I think the general opinion was for him not to return.

I think it was more a 50/50 split. My opinion was that he was worth a punt but it's just not worked. I highly doubt another "good pre-season" will change much but I do think he could help some lower L1 clubs out. But will anyone pay money for him as he's still got a year left (I think), I can't see it myself...

When you think Ched has not been playing regular for around 5 years and we're led to believe he's has been paid all this time, a nice little number for doing a bit of training each day, cheaper than joining a gym!

I don't think he was paid during his time in prison.

I don't think he was paid during his time in prison.

Not by United. His contract was up at the end of the season that he went down but he would have got a minimum of £4 a week sewing mailbags.

Not i , !!!!! find one post from me that suggests so ! the guy was an idiot been

out of the game too long, and could not even do it for Chesterfield.

Not i , !!!!! find one post from me that suggests so ! the guy was an idiot been

out of the game too long, and could not even do it for Chesterfield.

Nor me!, get rid!

I positively didn't want United to re-sign Ched. But, am not convinced he's made it back to full fitness at all, with his op and everything. In any case, he has time left on his contract and can make progress, if not for Utd's 1st team then as a prospect for loan/sale.

On 14/05/2018 at 17:34, Robbie Loving said:

Heneghan - No idea why we signed him in the first place to be honest. Another who has done nothing I'm his career to make me feel he will come good. Again... 24 is not young.

He's gone to Sheffield's lower league club now, he may find his level there.

1 hour ago, Alextopman said:

He's gone to Sheffield's lower league club now, he may find his level there.

No mi owd , he won't be playing for sheffield fc ,but for the MASSIVE 😀 " YAWAYA😉