Sell DVD Collection

I've got a big collection of DVD's to sell, probably 700-800 films/box sets. Anyone know the best place to sell them in one go without having to list them separately on eBay etc ?

I've got a big collection of DVD's to sell, probably 700-800 films/box sets. Anyone know the best place to sell them in one go without having to list them separately on eBay etc ?

car boot sale

In one go...

One mornings work, cant see any one buying them without knowing what they are unless they offer 50p each and take pot luck,you don't even know how many you have.

One of the sites like Music Magpie?

Music magpie would be a nightmare and you'd probably get 20p a disc... not worth the effort of typing the barcodes or titles..

If you take a really good photo so that the titles are legible you could offer a bundle of say 100 and open up a listing on here to "offers".. too many to list etc. stating that you have others and people are welcome to view...

Good luck

Id sell them in a carboot or something like that or keep listing them on here or othersite I wouldn't use music magpie type..