Need Help With Dementia Study Please! :)

Hi all, I am a student at the University of Sheffield and would love to chat with someone about Dementia for a project I am currently doing. If you have dementia yourself, know any family or friends with dementia or are just interested or knowledgable about Dementia I would love to speak to you.

All your information will be kept confidential and fully inline with the ethic agreements at the university.

Welcome to post on here or message me for a chat if you would like more information.

Thanks! :)

If you'd like to help out the OP with their project please contact them by PM.

In keeping with our policy on research threads, I'm going to close this to allow discussions to happen by PM.

jrwalker2- please stop spamming other threads about dementia with your project as this will get your account suspended. You will need to post some more before being able to answer PMs, but make them posts that actually contribute to the forum please.