Euroguns doncaster

just wondering if anyone else is going this weekend to the shooters day

how come do u know

Have heard on the UBC forum that they have totally closed - members fees lost, guns stored or in for repair lost, these include FAC registered weapons besides air pistols and rifles. Have just read on their site:

ANYONE WITH ANY GUN IN THE SHOP WILL BE CONTACTED

WITHIN THE NEXT WEEK REGARDING COMING TO COLLECT THE GUNS (REPAIRS, STORAGE & SALES ON BEHALF).

AIR RIFLE CLUB MEMBERS PLEASE KEEP CHECKING

FOR ANY UPDATE ON THE SITUATION.

THE SHOP IS NOW CLOSED AND NOT OPEN FOR ANY BUSINESS.

fox thanks for the info just checked on there web site i wonder whats happen i was allways up there least once a week i know all the staff very well aswell

Yes sagey, crying shame and wonder what's going to become of the purpose built buildings and shooting ground? just wish I'd got a few bob as there are loads of guys wanting to join clubs around my area but just can't get in cos they're all full to bursting plus the poor sods who have lost their club memberships at euroguns. there are very few rfd's around - now even fewer:confused:

I heard they had been winding the shop down for a while, when it came to closing day there were a few bargains to be had but most of the expensive stuff had already gone.

Dear All

I work as agent for the liquidator of Euroguns and noted earlier comments regarding the closure of the company. I thought that this forum may be interested to know that we are disposing of the remaining assets of Euroguns by way of an Online Auction that opens tomorrow (Monday 17th September 2012). There is a view day near Halifax, West Yorkshire this coming Wednesday (19th September) and the sale closes this coming Friday 21 September.

Apparently I need to post five threads before I can attach a link to the sale. The auction is advertised on Bidspotter.co.uk under Landwood Group – EUROGUNS IN LIQUIDATION.

Feel free to contact me in the meantime.

I hope that this is of interest to some of the forum members

Regards

Nicka

Guys - Help! I'm a bit late finding out that Euroguns has folded. They had my custom Axsor air rifle in for a service and had received a match pistol on my behalf for collection.

Does anyone know who and how to contact the people concerned in order to repossess my property? Thanks, Steve