Sheffield Pride photos please!

:hihi: Yes. I'm like you. I feel the need to taunt them (trolls as well as women:hihi:) but I think I'll leave him to stew in his own misery in the future.

Thanks for the compliment about my photos. I uploaded some more last night so take a look if you haven't already done so.:thumbsup:

yes gonna go have a look now....hopefully you got Hunny :)

she was in your photos last year under the title "whats down there"....funny as fek as her master didnt even know you had took one of him...

yes gonna go have a look now....hopefully you got Hunny :)

she was in your photos last year under the title "whats down there"....funny as fek as her master didnt even know you had took one of him...

Don't think I did get your dog this year.

As for last year's photos, I like to take photos when people are unaware to get a purely natural shot rather than posed shots which I find a bit boring. I think, when all the photos are put together, that it gives a much more realistic impression of what the event was really like.

Was one of the best prides ever this year was one of the DJs playing on the stage hope to be there again this year!