Chrystal peaks parakeet

Please keep your eyes open if you are around the chrystal peaks shopping area..My friend has lost his australian parakeet while on his way to the vets..Its green and yellow with a red chest..please p.m me if you spot it...thanks for looking

Have you spoke to crystal peaks customer servicea and the vets to keep an eye out? I've just been to peaks but didn't see anything.

hiya berty, my friend was taking it to the vets when he stumbled and the cage door sprung open, he,s told peaks about it too and been down there most of the day wondering round..the funny side of it is, he calls his parakeet "pretty boy", so i can imagine the looks he,s been getting when he,s been calling out the birds name

Oh wow, that would be funny to see your friend shouting that . I'll keep an eye out if I go down tomorrow, but until then I'll message my cousins to keep an eye out. They up down from Crystal peaks near the trees so if they see anything I'll get them to let me know

Thanks berty, appreciate the effort

---------- Post added 14-06-2018 at 19:23 ----------

just a quick heads up for you all, my friend was very fortunate and received a call from a lady last night to say his parakeet was on the ladies decking and looking very forlorn and tired. my friend collected his bird and is very pleased to have it back..thank you all for your interest...ron