Dog Walker in Walkley area (spaces available)

Iv recently moved to the area and have decided to continue with my pet care business (was running over 5yrs at previous area professionally and a lot longer just for friends)

I have spaces available for dogs in and around walkley, crookesmoor and central hillsborough plus neepsend. All dogs are walked from the door - no vans involved and max of 4 dogs but I prefer 2 dogs for safety although have handled 6 regularly.

Walk prices are per walk (from £10), as I'm starting up again walks can be over an hour based on your dogs exercise requirements and will also include playtime, exercise, individual interaction and any training requirements (just basic manners)

I have experience with many breeds and have successfully integrated 2 dogs with reactivity issues into group walks over the space of a year having started as 1-2-1 onlead only dogs. I have owned rescue dogs including a large reactive breed, dogs with limited recall and my current rescue is a collie cross "teenager"

I will be happy to discuss you and your dogs needs at a free meet and greet visit :) please message me or visit my Facebook page Facebook.com/affordabledogcare where you can message me and also see all the pictures of my previous clients out and about on their walks.

I am also available to do pop in home visits in the walkley area for dogs, cats, rabbits, chickens etc and an currently quite flexible for arranging any times for walks or visits

Also please feel free to say hi if you see me about with my pup (Ollie the fluffy bearded x border collie) around walkley..... he's very friendly even if he does bark a lot! He's on home number 5 so is still learning everything but loves to play and run round with everyone

Edited by fletcher99

Hi, are you still available for dog walking?

Hi, are you still available for dog walking?

Hi there. I don't mean to be rude and jump onto someone else's post but as fletcher99 hasn't posted on the forum in about a year, I hope that nobody minds in this instance!

I have recently set up a dog walking and pet sitting business and I have availability in Walkley.

Take a look at my website for details of my services and to contact me.

Many thanks

Clare

http://sheffieldpetcare.co.uk/