Yorkshire raw feeds

I was wondering if there is anyone in Sheffield who has meat from this company who would let me add onto your order as the minimum order is £50 and typically we would only need £20 worth, we could pick up right away after delivery :help:

I was wondering if there is anyone in Sheffield who has meat from this company who would let me add onto your order as the minimum order is £50 and typically we would only need £20 worth, we could pick up right away after delivery :help:

I hadn't heard of these so I looked them up. We have used a few different sources and price isn't always an indication of quality we have found. On one manufacturers brand our dogs were losing so much weight they had to have half a portion of good quality, working dog dry food so we chaged.

We now buy by the tray from the pet shop behind / next to Tow Sure at Hillsbrorough. Its the big blue camping shop anyway. You go into their yard and round the back. Its about the same price as Ive just seen on Yorkshire Feeds website. Have you tried food from there?

Edit - I think the pet shop let you buy it by the bag as well as by the tray.

I hadn't heard of these so I looked them up. We have used a few different sources and price isn't always an indication of quality we have found. On one manufacturers brand our dogs were losing so much weight they had to have half a portion of good quality, working dog dry food so we chaged.

We now buy by the tray from the pet shop behind / next to Tow Sure at Hillsbrorough. Its the big blue camping shop anyway. You go into their yard and round the back. Its about the same price as Ive just seen on Yorkshire Feeds website. Have you tried food from there?

Edit - I think the pet shop let you buy it by the bag as well as by the tray.

Hi thanks for replying, the meat is for our ferret s for some reason they don't like the meat from there, a lot of shops actually buy from the same places to sell on so it's difficult finding meat that they will eat that doesn't contain to much bone.

Hi thanks for replying, the meat is for our ferret s for some reason they don't like the meat from there, a lot of shops actually buy from the same places to sell on so it's difficult finding meat that they will eat that doesn't contain to much bone.

Have you tried all the meat from there? They do have a lot of different stuff.

We have found several suppliers and there are some flavours our dogs aren't keen on but we feed them all the flavours. Some had too much veg in and our dogs were losing weight.

Landywoods can occasionally be a bit hit and miss re delivery and they are more expensive. I don't know about minimum order.

Have you asked your butcher about their suppliers? They may be able to get you animal grade scraps at low prices. Ours got pet food grade chicken carcasses and chicken wings really cheap. We never asked about other meat though.

Have you tried all the meat from there? They do have a lot of different stuff.

We have found several suppliers and there are some flavours our dogs aren't keen on but we feed them all the flavours. Some had too much veg in and our dogs were losing weight.

Landywoods can occasionally be a bit hit and miss re delivery and they are more expensive. I don't know about minimum order.

Have you asked your butcher about their suppliers? They may be able to get you animal grade scraps at low prices. Ours got pet food grade chicken carcasses and chicken wings really cheap. We never asked about other meat though.

I have tried a selection of meats that they normally like, ferrets can be very fussy eaters...nightmare, the food that they normally have seems to be upsetting their tummies a bit and all that they do is poo shards of bone which cant be good,

Tried the butcher thing to no avail, the meat from Yorkshire feeds was very good last time we used it, though it had a stronger smell the ferrets couldn't get enough and they put on loads of weight, there is just the delivery problem, we just can't store that much meat.

Dogs are easy they will eat anything :hihi: